Monday, July 25, 2011

New Car

This weekend ended up being very eventful. I did end up buying a car on my birthday, but it couldn't be purchased in my name because I don't have enough credit. The credit I have is fine, just insignificant. So, my parents are carrying the loan until I do have enough credit. Then, I will refinance the car under my name and start getting the... uh... credit for it. In this picture, it looks darker than it really is. It's a Pepsi blue, which happens to be my favorite car color. It's a 2009 or 2010, I can't remember, Hyundai Accent. We got a really fair deal on the car and the payment are within my budget. Especially once I am married and I can use Mike's income.

Best part about having a new car: 40 mpg.

I also ordered my favorite computer game and it arrived on my birthday. Along with a bathing suit I ordered a while ago from Victoria's Secret. It looks awesome on me and I'm wearing it to float the river, today.

Mike's wedding band came in. The wedding is so close that I can't even figure out what isn't done. Hopefully, everything will fall into place. After all the craziness subsides, I will probably be able to post more often and more meaningfully. As for now, I'm gonna go float the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Unless it's mean. Then don't.